Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mid Century Green and Chrome Chairs on Apartment Therapy's Scavenger Roundup! SOLD!


I was browsing through Apartment Therapy today and, lo and behold, on today's installment of Apt Therapy's Scavenger Roundup, I see the set of Mid Century Chairs that I currently have up for sale on ATLA classifieds and Craigslist!  Perdy kewl!

Almost makes me want to keep them...


...but then I'd have to find space for them...












...and... seeing as I already have eight chairs...







and four more would make twelve....


...in a place where I'm the only one around......


....hmmm....
...maybe I could...
...bolt them to the ceiling???...

Fine.  I'll just sell them...(grumble, grumble)

So, uh...if you wanna' see them...I guess I'll show 'em to you...whatever....
...just email me through my stupid blog...or...whatever...whatevs...

No comments:

Post a Comment