Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sold! Vintage Citrus Orange wood Desk with Anthropologie hardware!



Okay, I never thought I'd say this after last year's "Africa hot" summer here in Los Angeles, but I think I'm ready for beach weather.  Maybe it's all the wet weather we've been having this winter that's been giving me the blues, or blahs--or maybe it has nothing to do with the weather at all.  Maybe I'm just missing the colors of summer!



That must be why all the pieces I've been working on lately have been bursting with color!  Like this Citrus Orange Vintage, Solid wood desk!   This a nice sized beauty that's not only gorgeous to look at but very well made and very functional.  Solid wood and panel construction, a solid top with solid drawers (and the drawers are dovetailed).


Oh, and did I mention the color?  So nice to look at!  See for yourself here:
Just posted this on Craigslist, here in Los Angeles, for all you local folk (and I also offer delivery) and this is also up for sale in my Etsy shop!

To see the craigslist ad, go here:
Vintage Retro Chic Orange Solid Wood Writing Desk Anthropologie Hdwel

To see more pics of this and some of my other past pieces I've sold, visit my new Flickr photo page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/abodewell/

Lots more vintage pieces to come and a few new items to be added to my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment